Hi Georgia – i really hope you do not mind, but we jumped in and included the rule for hanging indent in your sources part. To incorporate more recommendations in the formatting, simply place them in prior to the dual curly brackets at the conclusion (). Hope your writing is certainly going well: )–MMMRH9416 (discuss • contribs) 04:45, 4 October 2017 (UTC)
Hi there! We noticed you didn’t have guide chapters added under “see also” at this time therefore I went ahead and discovered you two chapters from 2014 you may possibly find strongly related your subject! Hope they assist! –U3133258 (discuss • contribs) 03:15, 16 October 2017 (UTC) 2.14PM 16 October 2017
Going casing edit
Topic development review and feedback. The subject development is evaluated based on the marking requirements.
Written feedback is prov starting a brand new part below and/or calling the reviewer. Topic development markings will later be available via Moodle. Keep an optical attention on notices. Note that markings are derived from the thing that was available ahead of the deadline, whereas the reviews are often according to all product offered at time of providing this feedback.
Title, sub-title, TOC edit
- Minimal at time of subject development distribution; is currently nearly correct – remove letter that is first capitalisation – simply capitalise the very first letter regarding the name and subtitle to match utilizing the book/wiki design
Consumer web page edit
- Produced, but fundamental at period of distribution without any links
- Applied effectively
Social share edit
- None at time of subject development distribution
- 1 good website link and summary prov Section headings edit
- Eliminate bold from headings – make use of standard styles that are heading
- At period of distribution, not a lot of part going development
- Centered on current content, it’s not clear that the most effective appropriate emotional theories and research has been Key points edit
- None of note prov Image edit
- Too tiny read easily – cons recommendations edit
- None prov Resources edit
Image edits edit. Hey here, Hope you mange to finish over time!
We edited a number of the image sizes and in addition included a picture to aid break the block up of writing. All the best! –Maddison Frost (reveal contribs that are• 11:05, 22 October 2017 (UTC)
Direct content from individual web page edit
Hey Georgia, we realised all of the real long ago from the beginning of chapter development we left a touch upon your individual web page perhaps maybe not here, therefore right here its:
Hey Georgia – After on from through the aforementioned recommendations, i came across this short article which can be posted in 2010, and I also think it gives an examination that is well-rounded of in adolescents: Van Ouytsel, J., Van Gool, E., Walrave, M., Ponnet, K., & Peeters, E. (2017;2016; ). Sexting: Adolescents’ perceptions regarding the applications useful for, motives for, and consequences of sexting. Journal of Youth Studies, 20(4), 446-470. Doi: 10.1080/13676261.2016.1241865. I really hope this may behave as a foundation for the Book Chapter: ) –U3144362 (discuss • contribs) 10:14, 20 August 2017 (UTC)U3144362 02:50 17 August 2017
–U3144362 (discuss • contribs) 13:15, 22 October 2017 (UTC) u3144362 12:15 AM
Chapter feedback and revie edit
This chapter happens to be evaluated based on the marking requirements. Written feedback is prov starting a section that is new and/or calling the reviewer. Chapter markings will be around later on via Moodle, along side social share markings and feedback. Keep attention on notices.
- Overall, this really is a problematic chapter since it does not utilize the most useful available mental technology in regards to the motivations for online dating sites and just how they vary by sex. Alternatively the chapter covers plenty of general motivational theory and covers exactly exactly exactly how this associated with relationship motivations between genders, although not online motivation that is dating.
- Overall, this really is a great chapter that effectively utilizes mental concept and research to simply help deal with a practical, real-world issue.
- Overall, this might be a simple, but adequate chapter.
- For extra feedback, see these copyedits.
- An easy array of basic motivational concept is covered. It will be safer to concentrate on a smaller array of theory which can be more directly linked to internet dating and sex distinctions. For instance, i am unsure why Maslow’s hierarchy of requirements happens to be included.
- The Reeve (2015) textbook is overused as a citation – rather, utilise main, peer-reviewed sources.
- Very little extensive research about motivations for online dating sites and exactly how these vary by sex is included in the chapter. This will be an omission that is major.
- Whenever explaining crucial research findings, suggest how big is impacts in addition to whether or not there was clearly an impact or relationship.
- Some statements had been unreferenced – look at factual? Tags
Penned expression edit
- Penned expression
- Wording and casing for the name and subtitle ended up being modified to match the book style
- To boost the chapter, include more initial writing and decrease the quantity of direct quoting
- Abbreviations (such as for example e.g., in other words. Etc. ) should simply be utilized ins grammar? Tags.
- APA design
- Utilize APA design for figure and table captions
Multimedia feedback, The multimedia that are accompanying happens to be marked based on the marking requirements.
Markings can be obtained through the product’s Moodle web web site. Written feedback is prov beginning a brand new part below. If you’d like further clarification concerning the marking or feedback, contact the system convener.